Grampian Transport Museum Dates and Times
From 29th April we will be opening the museum on Thursdays to Mondays inclusive 10am to 5pm. As usual there will be lots to see and do at this award winning museum.
Tickets must be booked in advance online so that we can control numbers visiting with social distancing in mind. You're welcome to book on the day of your visit subject to availability. Your tickets will be emailed to you and scanned on your arrival at the GTM.
To book please select a date from the table below and then choose a time slot for your arrival. Please report to reception up to 20 minutes after your chosen time. This slot is just for arrival and you are then welcome to stay at the museum for as long as you like. The last arrival slot is 3.30pm. This should give you plenty of time to enjoy the exhibits before we close at 5pm.
Further dates will be released at the beginning of each week on a rolling basis.
Did you know that the Grampian Transport Museum is a self-financing charity?
If you're a UK taxpayer and you make a donation that is 10% more than the entry fee the government allows us as an educational charity to claim 25% of your whole payment as Gift Aid. A 10% voluntary donation is included in the standard entrance fee. This small additional payment can make a massive difference to this museum. Your extra money will go towards conserving and expanding our collection.
When buying your admission ticket please complete a gift aid declaration and with your help we can ensure that Aberdeenshire has a museum of travel and transport that the community is genuinely proud of. If you prefer you may, of course, pay the lower rate.
If you are a member please choose your membership category ie. 1 ticket for a family membership. You will be then be asked for your membership number on the next page.
• Please have your e-ticket ready on arrival with all members of your party arriving at the same time
• Safety measures and procedures are clearly explained with special signage which starts at the museum's gates and then follows throughout the visit
• The Travellers Rest Tea Room will be open with measures in place to keep our customers and staff safe
• The gift shop will be open
• There is no charge for parking in the large surfaced car park in front of the museum
• Dogs are welcome as usual under close control
• Any further queries please phone the reception on 019755 62292 or email email@example.com